Fleet Pro 10L
Fleet Pro 10L
- Commercial-Grade jump starter Recommended for 1-ton to Class 6 Medium duty trucks up to 10.0 Liter diesel.
- 12 Volt (16 Volt peak), 1500 Amperes (<2s)
- 103,600 mWh (103.6 Wh) power bank for long lasting power supply
- 28,000 mAh at 3.7 Volts
- Battery charge lasts approximately 2.5 years depending upon ambient temperature. 3 to 4 times longer than lead acid batteries.
- Over 6 starts with a fully charged battery
- Patented internal MOSFET switching for enhanced safety, starting performance and longer life
Connect the clamps
Red to “+” and Black to “-”
Turn key into first position
Turn the key to the first position to start the engine
Remove the clamps
Remove the clamps from the vehicle battery and you are back on the road
StarkDirect 30 Day Return Policy
JumpBox Fleet Pro 10L
Connectivity You Need
The JumpBox Fleet Pro 10L (1500D) comes with mobile phone connectors, computer charging connectors and has two (2) 5V USB ports, a 12V and 19V output port for rapidly charging any Smartphone, laptop, camera or other mobile electronic device you may have. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor is a controlled cell balancer for added performance and longevity.
World Class Safety Features
StarkPower prides themselves on being at the forefront of safety innovations in the portable power category. Our JumpBox Fleet Pro 10L(1500D) has internal safety circuitry that works with the jumper cables to protect them from overheating and sparking by reversing the polarity. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor regulates internal temperatures and controls cell balancing for added safety. The JumpBox functions in a wider range of temperatures than any other jump starter (from -4˚F to +140˚F.)
Special rugged casing for extra durability and the power to jump start gasoline engines up to 10L and diesels up to 10.0L.
The JumpBox Fleet Pro 10L(1500D) is more powerful and lasts longer than any other jump starter on the market. At 7.21”(L) x 4.69”(W) x 1.8”(H) and weighing only 2.5 lb., the The JumpBox Fleet Pro 10L(1500D) has the best size to power ratio of any lithium-ion jump starter on the market. Its 103,600 mWh power bank ensures longer lasting power for when you need it most. The JumpBox has an expected battery life of 8-10 years as opposed to the industry average of 3 years.