JumpBox V8 Pro 1000
- Recommended for up to 7.2 Liter V8 Gasoline and 4.0 Liter Diesels engines. Most power sports models (ATV, PWC, UTV, motorcycle)
- 12 Volt, 1000 Amperes (<2s)
- 55,500 mWh (55.5 Wh) power bank for long lasting power supply
- 15,000 mAh at 3.7 Volts
- Battery charge lasts approximately 2.5 years depending upon ambient temperature. 3 to 4 times longer than lead acid batteries.
- Over 20 starts with a fully charged battery
- Internal microprocessor controlled cell balancer for added safety, starting performance and longer life
- Jumper Cables with larger clamps for easier connection to larger battery terminals
In stock (can be backordered)
The JumpBox V8 Pro 1000 comes with mobile phone connectors, computer charging connectors and has two (2) 5V USB ports for rapidly charging any Smartphone, laptop, camera or other mobile electronic device you may have. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor is a controlled cell balancer for added performance and longevity. Jump starts most gasoline engines up to 7.2L V8, diesels up to 4.0L and all power sport models. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor is a controlled cell balancer for added performance and longevity.
World Class Safety
StarkPower prides themselves on being at the forefront of safety innovations in the portable power category. StarkPower Smart Cables have a built in sensor that protects them from overheating and sparking by reversing the polarity. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor regulates internal temperatures and controls cell balancing for added safety. The JumpBox functions in a wider range of temperatures than any other jump starter (from -4˚F to +140˚F.)
The JumpBox V8 Pro 1000 is smaller, more powerful and lasts longer than any other jump starter on the market. At 6.9”(L) x 3.4”(W) x 1.4”(H) and weighing only 1.25 lb., the JumpBox V8 Pro 1000 has the best size to power ratio of any lithium-ion jump starter on the market. Its 54,000mWh power bank ensures longer lasting power for when you need it most. The JumpBox has an expected battery life of 8-10 years as opposed to the industry average of 3 years.