JumpBox V8 Pro 600
JumpBox V8 Pro 600
- Recommended for up to 6.0 Liter V8 Gasoline and 3.0 Liter Diesels engines. Most power sports models (ATV, PWC, UTV, motorcycle)
- 12 Volt, 600 Amperes (<2s)
- 41,070 mWh (41 Wh) power bank for long lasting power supply
- 11,100 mAh at 3.7 Volts
- Battery charge lasts approximately 2.5 years depending upon ambient temperature. 3 to 4 times longer than lead acid batteries.
- Over 20 starts with a fully charged battery
- Internal microprocessor controlled cell balancer for added safety, starting performance and longer life
Connect the clamps
Red to “+” and Black to “-”
Turn key into first position
Turn the key to the first position to start the engine
Remove the clamps
Remove the clamps from the vehicle battery and you are back on the road
StarkDirect 30 Day Return Policy
Out of stock
The JumpBox V8 Pro 600
Connectivity You Need
Includes mobile phone connectors, computer charge connectors and has two USB ports for rapidly charging any Smartphone, laptop, camera or other mobile electronic device you may have. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor is a controlled cell balancer for added performance and longevity.
World Class Safety Features
StarkPower prides themselves on being at the forefront of safety innovations in the portable power category. Our Smart Cables have a built in sensor that protects them from overheating and sparking by reversing the polarity. StarkPower’s internal microprocessor regulates internal temperatures and controls cell balancing for added safety. The JumpBox functions in a wider range of temperatures than any other jump starter (from -4˚F to +140˚F.)
The JumpBox V8 Pro 600 is smaller, more powerful and lasts longer than any other jump starter on the market.
At 6.25”(L) x 3.0”(W) x 1.25”(H) and weighing only 1 lb., the JumpBox V8 Pro 600 has the best size to power ratio of any lithium-ion jump starter on the market. Its 600 Amp design makes it 50% more powerful than any lithium-ion jump starter on the market. The JumpBox has an expected battery life of 8-10 years opposed to the industry average of 3 years.