12 Volt 12Ah Battery
- Direct drop in replacement for your Lead-acid, AGM & Gel battery systems
- One-fifth the weight and two to four times the service life of a traditional battery
- Great for off grid systems, marine, golf carts, RVs, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Patented Battery Management System (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery, cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Patented standby and Auto-start modes to increase battery life
- 100% depth of discharge (DOD) for consistent, reliable power output
- Note: Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
Available on backorder
StarkPower Deep Cycle 12V12-EP has 12 volts and a 12Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. StarkPower Deep Cycle has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures. Easy drop-in replacement solution for antiquated lead-acid battery system with no modifications necessary.
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
StarkPower prides themselves on being at the forefront of innovations in the deep cycle battery category. The StarkPower Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. StarkPower Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures (from -22˚F to +140 ˚F.)
The StarkPower Deep Cycle line has the best weight to power ratio on the market. At 5.9” (L) x 2.6” (W) x 3.7” (H) and weighing only 3.5 lbs., the StarkPower Deep Cycle 12V12-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: F2, 0.25”, 6.4 mm Spade Terminals allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. StarkPower Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 14.6V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.5. Max charge current is 12A and max discharge current is 12A / 60A(3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification.